Are you looking for high-quality, responsible child care? If so, choose Vlietkinderen!
We have branches for nursery day care and after-school care (before, during and after school) in Leidschendam-Voorburg and The Hague (Leidschenveen). Near or in primary schools with easy access.
We are closed -> 4 emergency locations open
Vlietkinderen locations are closed with the exception of four Emergency locations that are open to children aged 0 to -12 years, from parents / guardians who work in crucial occupational groups.
THE INFORMATION BELOW APPLIES UNTIL ORDER. IF IT GETS DIFFERENT WE WILL RETURN TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.
The Emergency Locations are only open to parents who work in the crucial professional groups and who have registered with Vlietkinderen * for this Emergency Shelter. Other locations are closed with the exception of pre-school care (VSO).
* If you missed the registration option and you work in a crucial professional group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss childcare options.
The emergency reception locations are open during normal opening hours:
- KDV from 7.30 am to 6.30 pm
- After-school care from 12 noon to 6.30 pm (Wednesday) or from 3 pm to 6.30 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
- VSO during school weeks from 7.30 am to school start *. The pre-school care (VSO) is at the location where it is always offered.
* Schools have a duty of care - unless otherwise stated - they are open to children of parents with crucial professions. Where possible, the school and day care center work together.
The following Emergency Locations are open per region during our regular opening hours:
Child center Leidschendam Prinsenhof | De Waterlelie (0-12)
2263 EV Leidschendam
T 2 070-2005275
T 3 070-2005278
Nursery Voorburg Midden | Pinkeltje (0-4)
2273 CS Voorburg
Out-of-school care Voorburg Damsigt | Stoer en Robuust(4-12)
Child center Leidschenveen Forepark | De Vuurtoren (0-12)
Cicero path 10
2493 ZK The Hague
T 2 070-2005259
T 3 070-2005264
What does this emergency shelter look like?
Actually just like our regular childcare, but for some parents in a different location and with other employees than they are used to. Where possible, we try to deploy the employees of your own location at the Emergency location. Given the small number of children, this will not always work.
Rest assured, your child is in safe hands with us.
Safety before everything!
It goes without saying that we take all the guidelines (RIVM) and precautions very carefully and urgently ask you to do the same. This means that you do not bring children to the Emergency Shelter with complaints such as sniffling or sore throat, or cough and / or fever! If you do, we are forced to refuse you. If a child develops such complaints during the childcare period, we will contact you to pick up your child.