Complaints | Vlietkinderen
Request a tour
Our locations


If you use child care services, then at some stage you may have a complaint. It is extremely important to us to know when you are not satisfied, which is why we have a complaints procedure.

What can you do?

  1. Discuss your complaint with the person involved.This is often the simplest way to solve a problem. If you speak directly to the person concerned, it usually results in a rapid solution.
  2. Use the complaints form. Fill out the form with your suggestions, comments and complaints, and post it to us. If you would like us to keep you updated on how we handle your complaint, please include your name and address.
  3. Other options. If you don't want to use either of these methods, you can submit your complaint to the Zuid-Hollandse centrale Klachtencommissie Kinderopvang (ZcKK) (South Holland Central Child Care Complaints Tribunal).

Vlietkinderen is a member of the South Holland Central Child Care Complaints Tribunal, which handles any formal complaints made about our child care services. The ZcKK is an independent part of JSO expertisecentrum voor jeugd, samenleving en opvoeding (JSO Youth, society and education expertise centre). A subcommittee of up to three members will be put together to handle each complaint, based on their specific expertise.

You can find more information about the ZcKK at